The Centre for European Studies of Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași, Romania will organise between 13 – 15 May 2020 an intensive program for PhD and postdoctoral students on INTRODUCTIVE METHODS AND APPROACHES IN REGIONAL SCIENCE.
The event, supported by the Regional Science Association International (RSAI), will focus on sharing new methodological approaches in regional science methodology and on developing particular abilities and competences required for PhD and postdoctoral students.
The program will benefit from the expertise of distinguished lecturers in regional science:
- Dimitris BALLAS, University of Groningen
- Peter NIJKAMP, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University / Adam Mickiewicz University
- Karima KOURTIT, Jheronimus Academy of Data Science
- Andrea CARAGLIU, Politecnico di Milano
- Tomaz Ponce Dentinho, University of the Azores, Portugal
- Jacques POOT, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The workshops are designed for PhD and postdoctoral students from Eastern Europe from fields related to regional science.
The Intensive program INTRODUCTIVE METHODS AND APPROACHES IN REGIONAL SCIENCE has no participation fee.
The organisers will cover for: Lunch and coffee break throughout the event; Accommodation for four nights in double rooms; Registration for EURINT 2020 Conference and participation to gala dinner.
Applications must be submitted by e-mail until March 31, 2020 and include a short CV and a two-page summary of a research project.
For complete details regarding the eligibility and application process please consult the following website: www.cse.uaic.ro/en/nurturing.htm .