As always I am pleased to invite/remind you to send your abstracts to our annual RSAI-BIS conference.
After the success of last years conference in Cambridge for its 2020 conference the RSAI-BIS will host its 48th Annual Conference at Stirling University and the Stirling Court Hotel from the 7th to the 9th of July 2020.
The call for abstracts is now open and conferences themes include (but are not limited to):
- · Spatial analysis of productivity and labour markets
- · Higher education and impact of universities on regional economies
- · Migration, refugees, and integration
- · Spatial analysis of voting behaviour and political outcomes
- · Regional science in business (retail and geodemographics)
- · Transportation networks and their regional economic impact
- · Regional disparities in health and well-being outcomes
- · Spatial analysis of marine economies and renewable energy
- · Scottish devolution, the UK and Brexit
- · Urban futures (and sustainable cities)
- · Inequalities in subjective wellbeing
- · Social welfare assistance and reform
Abstract submissions can be made online at https://www.rsai-bis.org/online-abstract-submission.html
Abstract submission closes on 21st February 2020.
Looking forward to seeing everyone in Stirling.