Papers in Regional Science (PiRS) is published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. on behalf of the RSAI. Members have free online access to the journal. To access Papers in Regional Science visit http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1435-5957
Papers in Regional Science is the official journal of the Regional Science Association International. It encourages high quality scholarship on a broad range of topics in the field of regional science. These topics include, but are not limited to, behavioural modelling of location, transportation, and migration decisions, land use and urban development, inter-industry analysis, environmental and ecological analysis, resource management, urban and regional policy analysis, geographical information systems, and spatial statistics.
The journal publishes papers that make a new contribution to the theory, methods and models related to urban and regional (or spatial) matters. The editors invite submissions of papers that emphasize the application of theoretical frameworks, methods and models, developed specifically for the study of urban and regional phenomena. They also welcome contributions to the understanding of regional phenomena that employ theoretical frameworks and methods developed in other fields.
papers, regional, science, RSAI, journal, geography, location, transportation, migration, urban, development, environment, policy, spatial, resource management
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- AgeLine Database (EBSCO Publishing)
- Current Contents: Social & Behavioral Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- EconLit (AEA)
- GEOBASE (Elsevier)
- IBSS: International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (ProQuest)
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- RePEc: Research Papers in Economics
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)