The 11th World Conference of the Spatial Econometrics Association will be held in Singapore, hosted by the School of Economics, Singapore Management University
Details at: http://www.spatialeconometricsassociation.org/
- Conference Dates: Jun 13, 2017 to Jun 15, 2017
- Deadline for paper submissions: Feb 28, 2017
- Deadline for participant registration: Monday, May 15, 2017
- Keynote speakers: Peter Robinson (LSE), Jushan Bai (Columbia University), and Lung-Fei Lee (Ohio State University)
- Invited Speakers: Anil Bera (UIUC), Badi Baltagi (Syracuse University), and Ingmar Prucha (U. Maryland)
- Young researcher paper competition sponsored by the Spatial Econometrics Association.
- Crash introductory 2-days course on Spatial Econometrics, Singapore, June 16th and 17th (Instructors: Giuseppe Arbia, Anil Bera, Ingmar Prucha, Badi Baltagi).