Call for Papers
WRITTEN ON NOVEMBER 29, 2016. POSTED IN TIMTED 2017
The authors may send full papers or extended abstracts which will first be evaluated by the Conference reviewers. Extended abstracts of 1600 to 2200 words will have the same structure as full papers: introduction, literature review, methodology, results and conclusions.
For the papers accepted in the conference there is the possibility of publication in three journals: Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business and Journal of Heterodox Economics. These papers will be reviewed according to the internal review criteria.
During the conference we will benefit from the presence of Professor Alistair Anderson PhD, Editor-in-Chief of Entrepreneurship & Regional Development Journal, indexed ISI (Impact Factor 1.629). Prof. Anderson will select some of the papers presented at the conference if these are adequate to the journal.
A maximum of two papers may be submitted to the conference by every participant, as sole author or co-author.
Only original papers are accepted, on subjects related to the topics below. Although these are the proposed topics, the conference welcomes papers focusing on other topics in economics and business. However, when choosing the title, it is recommended to consider the following areas or topics:
Accountancy and Audit
- Corporate reporting
- Auditing and corporate governance
- Cyclicality, competitiveness and growth. Sustainable regional development
- Competition and cooperation. Game theory
- Modeling economic processes
- Corporate finance
- Public choice
- Financial markets and Banking
- Management in the digital era
- Strategic and compared management
- Organizational management in the hospitality industry
- Strategic and relationship marketing
- Consumer behavior and experiential marketing
- Digital marketing and social media
Business Information Systems
- Business Information Systems in organizations
- Big data, data mining, Business Intelligence
The official language of the conference is English.
The two-day conference programme will include a plenary session, parallel sessions, coffee breaks, a conference dinner, and a guided tour of the beautiful city of Timisoara and its surroundings.