UTS Chancellor’s Postdoctoral Research Fellowships (CPDRF) are awarded to outstanding early career researchers who wish to develop their research, teaching and learning, management and communication skills to become the next generation of leading academics at UTS.
The Institute for Public Policy and Governance (IPPG) is seeking expressions of interest from suitable candidates in the fields of urban and regional development.
The CPDRF scheme offers:
• a four-year combination research and teaching appointment
• Academic Salary Level B, Step 2 ($99,924 base salary as of 1 May 2017) plus 17 per cent employer-provided superannuation contribution
• research project funding of up to A$50,000
As well as further opportunities to:
• access international researcher development funds, and
• convert to a continuing academic position following the fellowship period
• Postdoctoral fellows will be expected to engage in high quality research projects, produce high quality outputs, and contribute to existing and emerging teaching and learning areas relevant to UTS.
Expressions of Interest close at 12 noon AEST Friday 26 May 2017. The three-stage application process involves expression of interest (EOI), invited full application and interview.
Further information is available at: https://www.uts.edu.au/research-and-teaching/future-researchers/future-research-staff/chancellors-postdoctoral-research-0-2
Professor of Urban Studies
Institute for Public Policy and Governance (IPPG)
University of Technology Sydney