Special Sessions Proposals.
Special Sessions Proposals
Format of the Special Session Proposal
Proposals for special sessions should include:
- The title of the special session
- The name (s) of the organizer (s), with affiliation (s) and e-mail (s) (identifying the president)
- The purpose and scope of the special session (100 words)
Proposals for special sessions must be sent by 21 January 2020 to the Congress Secretariat at: email@example.com
Abstract Submission Process
The authors submit the abstracts for the special sessions to the session organizers (special sessions may be in English or in French).
Abstracts for special sessions should include:
- Author (s);
- Affiliations and emails (indicate the presenter and the authors concerned);
- Three keywords;
- Summary (400 words maximum).
Deadline for submission of abstracts for special sessions: 23 February 2020
After abstracts submission deadline, the organizers should send all communications to the Congress Secretariat:
The secretariat will insert the data into the conference management system and provide full access to the organizers for managing the abstracts.